Where I am sitting it is still Thanksgiving.
People are done eating now and kitchens are clean. People have settled into lines at the malls and shooting guns in the streets and I am sitting on my couch with a beast cuddled at my side being thankful.
Tonight in keeping with my normal tone I would like to share a list of things I am thankful for…
- Dishwashers – I don’t have one, but if I did I’d love it so hard.
- The internet – because it has gems like this, and this, and this.
- The people who send me the gems listed above, you are the swellest.
- Family – today I explained what a fluffer does to my younger sister, this is what family is for.
- Google Maps – I got to eat Thanksgiving dinner instead of grocery store sushi and a gin and ginger or two because of this gloriousness.
- The assholes who read this blog on a regular basis.