It will happen.
You’ll be at work, minding your own business and you’ll hear a crash. Something has entered through the exterior door and is struggling against the interior door. It’s gruesome, bleeding, crazed, disheveled, and coming for you.
So what do you do?
- Lock the door. It’s your best bet to keep this monster of a being from entering your safe space. He’ll continue to struggle against the glass but it’s bulket resistant so it’s probably safe.
- Take a picture. Video also works, it’s really up to you, just get visual evidence. No one will believe you if you don’t immediately post it on all of the social medias.
- Argue with your coworkers who has the wittiest caption. It’s you, by the way. Don’t deny it. All six of your Twitter followers said so.
- Call the authorities. The police have guns and tasers and protective gloves for these types of situations. Let them handle it.
- Call the media. This is your 15 minutes! Don’t let it pass by. Maybe the Today Show or Oprah will take notice and you’ll get to be a famous zombie expert on all of the biggest talk shows on tv.
- Check to make sure this zombie isn’t just an old person. They are just as clumsy, you know.